Hello,

I have been trying, with no luck, to add colors do various levels of the
current dewpoint which post in the table on index.html. It works fine for
UV but not for dewpoint. Steve helped me with the html code for UV but when
I try the same thing for dewpoint it doesn't work. It gives the correct
data but shows the color violet rather than red which it should display for
the range  71 to 80. It's probably something simple but  I've tried
everything I can think of at this point. Could someone help on this?
My <tr class = "odd"> is for odd/even shading on the display.  Thanks.
Bob

My attempt at coloring dewpoint (from index.html.tmpl)

           #if $current.dewpoint.has_data
                  #if $current.dewpoint <= 55
style="background-color: limegreen">$current.dewpoint </td>
                  #else if $current.dewpoint >= 56 and $current.dewpoint <=
64
style="background-color: yellow">$current.dewpoint </td>
                  #else if $current.dewpoint >= 65 and $current.dewpoint <=
70
style="background-color: orange">$current.dewpoint </td>
                  #else if $current.dewpoint >= 71 and $current.dewpoint <=
80
style="background-color: red">$current.dewpoint </td>
                  #else if $current.dewpoint >= 81
style="background-color: violet">$current.dewpoint</td>
                  #end if

Code for UV color level which works fine:

           #if $day.UV.has_data
                  #if $current.UV.raw <= 2.4
limegreen">$current.UV</td>
                  #else if $current.UV.raw >= 2.5 and $current.UV.raw <= 5.4
yellow">$current.UV</td>
                  #else if $current.UV.raw >= 5.5 and $current.UV.raw <= 7.4
orange">$current.UV</td>
                  #else if $current.UV.raw >= 7.5 and $current.UV.raw <=
10.4
red">$current.UV</td>
                  #else if $current.UV.raw > 10.5
violet">$current.UV</td>