[image: humidity4s2.jpg] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

I picked up a few HR202L Humidity Sensor from ebay, they are advertised as
a "resitance humidity sensor" and look similar to the pics in the wxforum
thread and were only $1.85 for 5 so worth a try.

With the sensor installed the results have changed from the constant "16"
to a value that changes with a change in humidity but it does not relate to
the output of another sensor sitting next to it.

So probably not the correct part so will keep looking, I am also going to
set up a separate test system on a spare Raspberry Pi when a new SDR
receiver arrives so may do a longer term comparison then.

2018-09-01 17:40:11 :   Acurite tower sensor    :       13009
        Temperature:     20.6 C
        Humidity:        21

2018-09-01 17:40:20 :   Nexus Temperature/Humidity
        Temperature:     20.60 C
        Humidity:        61 %

2018-09-01 17:44:00 :   Acurite tower sensor    :       13009
        Temperature:     22.9 C
        Humidity:        24

2018-09-01 17:44:08 :   Nexus Temperature/Humidity
        Temperature:     20.90 C
        Humidity:        70 %

Gary