When I run wee_extension --list I get the following:

                      Extension Name    Version   Description
pmon              0.4       Collect and display process memory usage.
Rtgd              0.3.3     weeWX support for near realtime updating of the
SteelSeries Weather Gauges.
SteelSeries       2.6.3     A weeWX extension for the SteelSeries Weather
Gauges.
as3935            0.2       Capture lightning data from AS3935 hardware

I have not used the as3935 extension in a long time, so I tried
wee_extension --uninstall=as3935  I get the following:

Request to remove extension 'as3935'
Unable to find extension as3935

Where should I look for any "remnants"??

Thanks