I suspect the issue will be related to how highcharts is interpreting
timestamps in the plot data rather then the wrong data being in the plot data
files. I have seen something like this before but it was related to the
timezone of the client computer viewing the plots, would seem that is not the
issue here though. I am rather pushed for time at the moment but will have a
look when I can, though it's been a while though since I have delved into
highcharts.

Phil, can you post one of the generated  highcharts data files that is
displaying the issue. Would help to know your timezone and at  what time the
file was generated as well.

Gary