On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 12:27:44 PM UTC-7, Mike Hawkins wrote:

> Certainly, i’m not trying to do anything that could not be done with the
> built in functionality, it is partly a question of style, I think this
> looks better, but mainly now it’s an annoyance that is under my skin, I
> think this should work and want to understand why it isn’t.

Well at quick glance, you use the same variable names for both blocks of
data.

#for $record in $day($data_binding='weatherflow_binding').records
#set $floatminute = float($record.dateTime.format("%M")) / 60;
#set $decimalminute = str($floatminute - int($floatminute))[2:];

It shouldn't matter, but just for the joy of adventure, try:

#for $wf_record in $day($data_binding='weatherflow_binding').records
#set $wf_floatminute = float($wf_record.dateTime.format("%M")) / 60;
#set $wf_decimalminute = str($wf_floatminute - int($wf_floatminute))[2:];

Maybe there's something in how cheetah parses loops, I dunno.  Give it a
try.