Windy: It shows your location for you, but for me it shows my location. Up
to you, but it's weird to see Massachusetts in Celsius :) I'm sure others
here would see the same (their location) which doesn't match your station's
location. It's advised to put your lat/lon in the URL so it all matches up.

For your graphs: Yes, the day/week/month/year.json files need to be in
the http://www.djhindley.com/weather/json folder. I'm not 100% sure on your
setup but if you're able to get them there that should fix everything up.