> On Thu, Oct 4, 2018, 9:23 AM gjr80 <gjrod...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
>> Looks to me like you are still going to crash, just a bit later than
>> previous. In fact if you were able to look at your previous plots when you
>> had a crash at 11 days xx hours, you could probably make a pretty good
>> guesstimate as to when your system will crash; it will be when memory usage
>> hits that magic value. I think you need to keep looking, those memory plots
>> should be near a flat line in a matter of hours after WeeWX startup. There
>> is not much point adding things back until you get that flat line.

Again, you need to baseline your system with 'nothing' running but weewx
and your station, then add things back in one-by-one.

FWIW, I have a pi-zero running latest Raspbian here that I just installed
my memory extension (link
<https://github.com/vinceskahan/vds-weewx-v3-mem-extension>) on that has
just vanilla weewx 3.8.2 plus the weatherflow-UDP driver.  I'll let it run
for a day or so and see where memory usage stabilizes on a vanilla pi, just
as another data point.