Hello everyone,

I have been using Weewx for a couple of months on a two Raspberry Pi 3's,
each connected to a weather station. That being said, I'm using dlvr.it to
pull the most recent post from one of the Weewx's RSS feed, and publish
those posts to Twitter every 15 minutes, or at often as a new post shows up.

How do I change what shows up in the RSS feed?

Case in point, a recent tweet (from Twitter.com/ComoxWeather):
"Time: 08/10/18 02:40:00 PM Outside Temperature: 11.9°C Inside Temperature:
22.8°C Wind Chill: 11.9°C Heat Index: 11.9°C Dewpoint: 11.2°C Humidity: 95%
Barometer: 1012.1 hPa Wind: 6 km/h from 106° Rain Rate: 0.0 mm/hr"

I find it interesting that my weather station (Acurite) and my Weewx site
shows the Wind Direction as km/h from ENE (for example), but in the RSS
feed and tweets, it's showing up as "Wind: 6 kmh from 106°", for example.
How do I change that to show up as ENE or whatever?

I spent a couple of hours this weekend researching online, but so far
haven't found a solution. Hopefully someone here can help me figure this
out?

It's important to note that I'm *very* new at scripting, and the Raspberry
Pi. The only reason I got this far is because people have been kind enough
to post step by step setup guides, including each command line instruction,
and of course I followed the guides on weewx.com, and Meteotemplate.com.

Any help is very much appreciated! :)