Hi,

The short answer to your question is yes, but it really depends on how much
massaging of your data/customising WeeWX you are prepared to do.

Firstly the importing. The WeeWX utility wee_import
<http://weewx.com/docs/utilities.htm#wee_import_utility> can import data
from WeatherUnderground, Cumulus monthly log files and files containing
comma separated values (CSV). Provided you can get your data into a
suitable format there should be no reason why wee_import cannot import your
data via CSV.

But (there is always a but), you would need to work out how you will store
your data in WeeWX. For example, the default WeeWX schema consists of a
number of weather related fields, there is no field call dust_particle so
where would you store your dust particle data. You could make use of an
existing unused field say extraTemp1, you would then access your dust
particle data in reports etc with tags such as $day.extraTemp1.sum.
Assuming dust particles are not measured in degree C or F you would need to
change the units associated with extraTemp1. Easy enough done but something
you would need to take care of. I should point out the linkage between
extraTemp1 and dust particles is all within WeeWX, it will be transparent
to anyone viewing report/plots of dust particle data.

Another approach would to create a custom schema with a field called
dust_particle and whatever units dust particles come in. You could then
import your dust particle data straight into the dust_particle field and
produce reports with tags such as $day.dust_particle.sum. Again, easily
doable and transparent to those viewing your report/plots.

The section Customizing the Database
<http://weewx.com/docs/customizing.htm#archive_database> in the Customization
Guide <http://weewx.com/docs/customizing.htm> may be of interest.

One other thing you might want to think about if you have not done so
already is how you might continue to get your additional data into WeeWX on
an ongoing basis. Running regular wee_import sessions is rather kludgy, you
might be best served by coming up with a driver or WeeWX service for your
additional data so that WeeWX can automatically pick it up and insert it
into the database. Of course you can skip this if it is not
required/relevant.

Gary