Sorry. Let me a little more explicit. But, first, let's try an experiment.
Try running this:

*python -c "import Cheetah; print Cheetah.__file__"*

This will double check to see if the problem is what we think it is: that
Python cannot find the Cheetah module. If you get an error message "No
module named Cheetah" or something similar, then we are on the right track.

You'll have to figure out where yum actually installed Cheetah. Suppose you
find it in /usr/share/python2.6/site-packages (I'm just making this up; I
have no idea where it might actually be installed). Then you would run
weewx this way:

*PYTHONPATH=/usr/share/python2.6/site-packages weewxd path-to-weewx.conf*

Hope that helps.

-tk