Now that I have my external website operational (https://wx.kutzenco.com)
with a Mosquitto MQTT broker and Belchertown skin, I'm spending a bit more
time reviewing the weeWX documentation to get a deeper understanding of my
system. I'm hoping to do some customization.

I have a Davis Vantage Vue weather station and weeWX running on a Raspberry
Pi Zero W. I see that the Davis Weatherlink software gives the options for
wind cup size as Small, Large or Vue/Other. That Davis documentation says
that Vantage Pro systems generally ship with large cups, and that
(obviously) Vantage Vue systems ship with Vue cups.

The wee_device --help command mentions only Small and Large options for
wind cup size. Is there an option for Vue/other cups? I don't know what is
adjusted in the readings/calculations by specifying different cup sizes. I
didn't see that called out in the weeWX documention. I suspect the
difference is minimal, but, just to ensure that everything can be set
properly with weeWX does that option need to be added to wee_device for
Vantage systems, if it isn't there?

phil