G Hammer <gary.ham...@gmail.com> writes:

> If you want to report the pressure in kPa, then all is well at my location

> : 67.0, 'rain': 0.0, 'pressure': 102.57369733055256, 'timestamp':

When I saw kPa, I assumed it was an error; it seems that pressure, when
SI units are used, is normally reported in hPa instead (which is the
same as millibars).

But, I see a pressure value that is sensible as kPa, so obviously this
is right.

I am curious if kPa is in common use, or if there are just a small
number of internet aggregation sites that use it.