Good morning ,

I have a Vantage Pro 2 weather station with the Envoy logger and through
the serial connection a KTA-282 Modbus module from Ocean Controls.

Now I would like to access from Weewx on raspberry the Davis, but the
Vantage driver have not the right access parameters to do that : there is
someone that already have solved this problem ? Or someone the knows the
driver could suggest the modification to do ?

The modbus module answer as a client on an local ip address and the port
502 with the mode3 ( read registers from location 40000+1).

Thanks

Guido