Thomas
Using SQLITE on my raspberry with the 7" screen attached to it SQLITE was
twice the size and I couldn't get it smaller so was very difficult to use,
therefore decided to try it on the laptop with the bigger screen plus the
fact as I had a lot to change I could take it work and do the adjustments
there in between trsins. Hope my boss doesn't see this ???