Hi,

If I understand your posts correctly you had a working Vantage install,
there was a power outage and despite things seeming to have come backup up
fine the data on your pages is not being updated despite the pages
themselves being generated every 5 minutes? It's quite possible that as a
result of the power outage you have corrupted station memory, this is
something to watch out for with Vantage stations. When this happens your
station continues to send loop packets every 2.5 odd seconds but the
station does not send the archive records (every 5 minutes in your case).
If weeWX is set to use hardware record generation (the norm for Vantage
stations) then weeWX never gets an archive record, no records are added to
the database and consequently the reports are run but with no new data. The
result is you see pages that are updating but with no new data. When run
directly <http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#Running_directly> weeWX
appears to be working normally as you will see incoming loop packets (the
LOOP: lines) but if you look carefully you will not see any archive records
(REC: lines) on the 5 minute boundaries. If you look at your log you will
see what appears to be normal activity but no lines indicating records were
added to the database, carefully compare you post-power outage log to those
from before the power outage. Feel free to post a good 15 minutes of the
current log here if you are unsure.

The fix is relatively simple and may or may not result in loss of some
data. Have a look at the Corrupt station memory
<http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#html_generated_but_not_updated>
section in the User's Guide <http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm>. There
are a couple of fixes there, try them, start with 1. and then 2.. If you
need to clear the memory take note of the suggestion to dump the logger
memory first as that may prevent/minimise loss of historical data.

Of course, if that is not the problem then we need to look elsewhere.

Gary