Sure!
Log attached

I tought about that....daylight saving started yesterday (should be started
a week ago, when problem started, but was delayed one week by our
president).

The only thing that I don't understand is that even with empty database
fresh created by weewx, the problem persist!

In this debug, I'm using my old database with my old data saved (but
without any aditional field, like 'wind', just original schema)