Thanks for the tip. After viewing the syslog, turns out there was a typo and
couldn’t find the skin.

Thanks for the quick reply

Dave

From: weewx-user@googlegroups.com <weewx-user@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
gjr80
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2018 5:43 PM
To: weewx-user <weewx-user@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [weewx-user] Re: Weewx Skins issue

Hi,

The clue(s) to what is or is not going on will be in the log, this will likely
be /var/log/syslog though it could be different depending on your system or if
you have explicitly changed the weeWX log destination. It could be a case of
your archive interval is say 30 minutes and no archive records have yet been
generated (to cause the report cycle to be run). There could be some other
error that is causing the skin files not to be generated. If you don't feel
confident interpreting the log post an extract here, ideally covering the
period from weeWX startup through until at least 15 minutes later.

Gary