Hi,

Bear in mind I am on the other side of the world and do not use CWOP, but
as far as I can tell CWOP accepts solar radiation data (aka radiation in
weeWX terms) but not UV data. Of course I could be wrong :)

The weeWX CWOP uploader does not permit the user to include UV data without
modifying the weeWX code. It's an easy job to include UV and if you can
provide a link that indicates CWOP accepts UV data and the format used I
would be happy to look at it further.

Gary