I don't have one of these. But it should work fine with the weeWX Vantage
driver. It appears to emulate the Davis WeatherLinkIP interface (without
having a Davis registered "DID", preventing free uploads to Davis own
weatherlink.com website. FWIW, the Davis DID is the MAC address of the
device.

In weewx.conf (in the [Vantage] stanza) you would set the "Connection type"
to ethernet. You also need to set the "host" in that stanza to the IP
address of the wifi-logger. One thing you need though is to set the
IPaddress in the wifi-logger device to be the same every time it is
rebooted. You can do that by specifying a static IP address for the device
in your router. The device itself, may have a way to set a static IP
address rather than pick up a new one via DHCP, I'm not sure.
phil