Hi,

Which driver are you using from GitHub, this one
<https://github.com/gjr80/weewx-bloomsky>? If so its seems the author made
a glaring mistake and omitted any reference to mapping Bloomsky pressure to
one of the weeWX pressure fields. Again if it is this driver a debug log
will help; could you edit weewx.conf, set debug = 3, save weewx.conf and
then restart weeWX. Let weeWX run for 5 or so minutes then post a log
extract covering the entire weeWX startup and a few calls to the Bloomsky
API. Please don't edit the log and make sure you capture the weeWX startup.
The log will likely be in /var/log/syslog unless you have changed it.
You'll want to put debug back to 0 and restart weeWX when you are finished
as the driver will be quite chatty with debug = 3.

I am hopeful it is just a case of adding a line to a sensor map, something
you can easily do, the log extract should confirm this one way or another.

Gary