That error makes me think your database has a NULL value for the
temperature observation somewhere. Thankfully weewx has a utility that can
try to help.

Make a backup of your database

Run sudo wee_database --check-strings

Then if it found some, run sudo wee_database --fix-strings

Then rebuild the daily dummaries with sudo wee_database --rebuild-daily

Once completed, restart weewx and see if the error goes away.