Rich,

Thanks for the response! I have seen that thread. I'm guessing you are
referring to the mention of the lightning detector working with the Access
hub, specifically? Unfortunately Acurite support told me that it does not
work with it. Even if it did, unless that data could be sent to WU, it
would be encrypted. Thanks for the pointer.