I had a power outage about 30 hours ago and just realized that, since then,
my weewx.sdb database is not being updated. I first thought that the
database was damaged when the Raspberry Pi running weewx took the hit.
However, I can open the database in sqlite3 and it looks ok. I also ran
wee_database --reconfigure. I renamed the newly built database, but it's
still not being updated by weewx.

So, I'm assuming my Davis Vantage Vue console (with a USB data module
connected to the Raspberry Pi) is what got hung. That console, while
plugged in, does also have batteries, but I'm still guessing it took a hit
from the power outage. I know that I can reset the memory in the
console/data module, but I'd lose 30 hours of data (not really the end of
the world). However, is there anything I can do to avoid losing that data?

Thanks in advance.
phil