Hi,

Probably one for Matthew to look into, though I believe he has not had much
time lately for things weeWX. In any case it would appear the SDR driver is
not seeing an expected rain_counter value. You can work around the issue by
editing sdr.py and changing line 487 from:

         if 'rain_counter' in pkt:

        if 'rain_counter' in pkt and pkt['rain_counter'] is not None:

Save sdr.py and restart weeWX. Note that this will handle the case I
pointed out above though it could be an indicator there are other issues
with your station/SDR, I would keep a close eye on things to ensure that
all is working as it should.

Gary