If you mean the change log then yes that's quite likely. Drivers usually
start life in a user's repo somewhere and once they are considered good
enough (ie complete and stable enough) they may be added to the weeWX
distribution if there is a sufficient audience. Quite possibly the January
2015 version (in the now defunct repo) was a work in progress and once good
enough (ie included inTemp) for distribution with weeWX it was rolled into
the weeWX repo. In this case the AcuRite driver was first distributed with
weeWX in v3.1.0 in February 2015, guess it matured enough in that 1 month
period.

In any case seems you have a working driver.

Gary