I, too, have the same problem.

My guess is that due to heavy rain the radio signal is attenuated too much.
I use a raspberry to log the data, 10cm next to the weather station. 2
weeks ago I've switched from wifi to LAN connection thus reducing radio
interference somehow. Till now I did not loose the outdoor sensors even
during rain.

But I suffer under two other problems:
1. UV sensor has died after 6months - its data degraded end of July over
some days till it was zero continuously.
2. I sometimes have USB connection problems being solved by rebooting my
raspberry - I use a watchdog now to reboot automatically.