Looks like you still have a bit of an older index.html.tmpl based on the
alert source code I can see on your site. I'm not sure why you have 2
icons, but replace your index.html.tmpl with this one
<https://raw.githubusercontent.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/e3d976018405e98f19c7cc7a1eb9e9900019715a/skins/Belchertown/index.html.tmpl>

and then restart weewx.