Yeah I haven't documented much of it yet since it's not officially
released.

But if you want to expand your database (again) to add cloudbase, update
your extensions.py like you did the other day and add this inside the
brackets where you have your appTemp and windrun

, ('cloudbase', 'REAL')

Then do the database shuffle and rebuild your dailies. Setting Belchertown
skin option show_cloudbase = 1 should enable it for you after a weewx
restart.