On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 11:01:12 PM UTC-5, Dave Spicer wrote:

> I am running the Exfoliation skin and I have added the exfoliation
> forecast. Everything is working but the forecast is not showing. I have
> verified that MySQL has the forecast data. I have enabled the Forecast page
> but nothing shows. I have reviewed the syslog and there are no errors.

dave,

did you get this to work?

getting data into the forecast database is the first step, but then you
need do includes in your skin (or in some cases just set variables) in
order to get the forecast data to show up in a report.

its usually a good idea to first verify your forecast data by looking at
the sample skins that come with the forecast extension.

then when everything is working you can turn off the sample forecast skins
to reduce your cpu overhead.