Trying to understand how MQTT works as id like to have my site autoupdate.
I am using the Bloomsky API Driver from GitHub, so it pulls info via API
every 5 minutes.  When I set up everything, I can get mosquito to work,
however on my website it shows "Unable to connect to weather station, try
again later"  Is that because the Bloomsky doesn't constantly shoot info in
the Loops?  Why can't MQTT update every five minutes when MQTT gets the
archive info? Is it a port issue?  What port do I use in the Belchertown
skin, 1883 or the websockets port 9001?  Thanks for any clarification!

Chris Plant