Patrick,

Some comments below.

Gary

On Wednesday, 9 January 2019 03:52:34 UTC+10, Patrick Tranchant wrote:

> hello Gary
>
> I modified the file weewx.conf and follow the procedure : OK
> but always errors except Humidity
>
> Jan  8 18:47:39 raspberrypi weewx[3700]: engine: 2019-01-08 18:47:39 CET
> (1546969659) LOOP value 'pressure' 34176.5109143 outside limits (812.0,
> 1168.0)
> Jan  8 18:48:40 raspberrypi weewx[3700]: engine: 2019-01-08 18:48:40 CET
> (1546969720) LOOP value 'pressure' 34181.6233538 outside limits (812.0,
> 1168.0)

This looks very similar to your previous error. Looking at the copy of
byows.py you provided it looks like you have made no changes at all?
Perhaps it was the language barrier and you did not understand what was
required. No matter. I have made the necessary changes to your byows.py and
attached a copy. To use and test this version:

1. download the attached byows.py and save it in place on your current
version
2. stop weeWX if it is running
3. run weeWX directly
<http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#Running_directly> and you should see
loop packets (indicated by lines starting with LOOP: ) and the occasional
archive record (indicated by lines starting with REC: ). Check that the
values are sensible.Feel free to post the results if you wish.