I would appreciate seeing the relevant parts of your weewx.conf file for
this.

I assume that with this setup, you don't permit your NAS drives to spin
down (as they are written to every archive period) assuming they are HDDs
and not SSDs. If they are, indeed, HDDs I guess it would be best to use
ones optimized for this kind of activity like Western Digital Purple drives
(instead of Western Digital Red drives, for example). Is that right?

phil