Ok..here is what has been happening so far. I am running 3.8.2 which is
"plain vanilla" with the exception of a cron which zips weewx.sdb once/day,
uploads the zip file to my website for storage, and send me an email that
the cron finished successfully. I thought the memory problem was gone
(probably associated with my RealTimeGauges). I have not had a crash, but
attached is a graph of the what the memory used by weexd looks like over
the past 22 days. It looks like it is going to crash in the next day or so.
Any more ideas?