Okay, That just confirms your NOAA problem is somewhere else.
If wxobs is working for you then I'm assuming that will be on your
local computer, as it's not working on your remote (public) side. That
should be fixable, but is not your original issue.

Your original issue...
You mention that the NOAA templates are in position.
Does the NOAA directory exist and does it have the expected
NOAA-YYYY-MM .txt files within it?
I assume so and that it's just the index script not working.

Viewing the html source:- Your location details in the content section
are expecting to be within a html table. That's being picked up as an
error but whether it's enough to cause any script problems is
guesswork. Try removing that small section from your template to
eliminate the guesswork.

Also, all the  &nbsp s within that page are missing their terminating
semicolon and while the browser maybe correcting for that error it
would be best to fix them.

And with that mind,  validating that page using
https://validator.w3.org/ throws quite a few errors.

I'm no expert with html and in particular javascript, but if you don't
find or no-one comes up with a quick fix for you, then I'd be backing
out any modifications to the index.tmpl.html page until I get the
NOAA script working again. In particular your navbar addition.

I assume it's the Standard skin? Try the original template with no
mods and see if that works.