Hi Andy,

Thanks for the suggestion. Indeed I have those values:
sqlite> select dateTime, interval from archive where interval < 0;
1430448660|-4
1443433740|-6
1446832320|-3
1457711580|-2
1497621180|-2
1508676660|-4
1547560500|-12700

What I did was to move the .sdb file to the installation with weewx 3.6.1
and there I ran --backfill-daily without it complaining.

Ivo