Gary - the point I was really trying to make was that - especially where an
RPi is involved - it is likely that one cannot necessarily do all that one
wishes - but compromising does not necessarily mean a significant loss of
information.  What people often forget is that midnight in particular
results in more load for reports as the yearly plots and pages are
regenerated together with the monthly, weekly, current etc also and this
can result in more issues when small archive intervals are being used.

I think we are really on the same page Gary, even if I may appear a luddite
and a pedant at times.

Andrew