Updated to 3.9.1, installed the weewx_sdr driver, edited the config file,
started weewx, presto!
All looks good on my website and the various services I report to.

I'll monitor it for any unusual behavior, but it looks good right now.

I do see this logged each time I use the driver directly or when weewx
starts. No harm that I notice, weewx runs and the data is captured.
Feb  6 22:22:16 weewx1 upowerd[1536]: unhandled action 'bind' on /sys/
devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.7/usb1/1-5/1-5:1.0