I am using the Vantage Pro 2 and CWOP with my APRS # and all is working well.
I do not see any errors.  I have my Davis connected via a USB to serial adapter
and running on a Pi3B+ with weewx 3.9.1.

https://aprs.fi/#!call=a%2FKQ5S-13&timerange=3600&tail=3600
<https://aprs.fi/#!call=a/KQ5S-13&timerange=3600&tail=3600>

-----
Tom