I agree that finding your site ID on WOW is far from obvious.  I managed to do
it from the WOW homepage (wow.metoffice.gov.uk), searching for stations at my
location (in my case, Holsworthy, UK), then selecting my site from the map
displayed and clicking on “Show Full Observation”.  The site ID is in
parentheses (in my case, 935666001, but mine is a pre-2016 site - your site ID
is probably much longer) below the site name (in my case, GCHolsworthy).  Quite
why the met office makes it so hard to find is a bit of a mystery.

To find your PIN, you need to log in to wow.metoffice.org.uk, then select My
Sites, then Edit Site.  Your PIN is then down the way, labelled Authentication
Key.

Hope that’s helpful.

Geoff

17 Westcroft Road Holsworthy, EX22 6BY