Hello, Jeremy,

You're not giving us much information. Did you follow the instructions in
the wiki guide *Transfer from sqlite to MySQL
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Transfer%20from%20sqlite%20to%20MySQL>*
?

Don't know what you mean by "no graphing." Your website showed some graphs
that look reasonable. Perhaps you could tell us what you expected?

You're also not telling us what didn't work about the ALTER TABLE command.

-tk