On Saturday, February 9, 2019 at 9:12:16 AM UTC-5, Phil Green wrote:

> Hi,
> Thanks for the great update to 3.9.1. Works well.
> One question about viewing the web page on iOS devices. I have discovered
> when viewing the web page in Safari browser on my Mac that I have to hover
> over the values for the Min/Max over the last 24 hours to get the time when
> the min/max occurred.
> My question is how do I view the time of the min/max using Safari on my
> iPhone/iPad?

excellent question!  the notion of 'hover' simply does not exist for touch
devices.

one alternative is to use a modal javascript dialog, but that requires more
overhead than just a 'title' field in the html.

if you go to the statistics page (touch the 'High/Low' link) you will see
the date/time of each event, no hover or additional touching required.