Thank you for your answers!
I managed to fix the issue with the pngs not updating. Not sure how but I
changed a skin setting in weewx and suddenly the pngs updated.
I have just started to learn about weewx settings and it's quite complicated to
understand how everything works together and what have impact on what. Also,
English is not my language and that makes it even harder sometimes!

I will surely use the tips about removing all files in html root folder to let
it be repopulated again if I have more issues, thanks for that!
And I will also provide the syslog file as proposed, and not as a screen
capture next time. I have not checked the skin.conf for missed values because
it suddenly worked again but that's good to know so thank you for that answer!

Another question! I saw that in the new seasons skin it shows sensors status,
the outdoor sensor battery status. Is it possible to take that part from that
skin and put it in my sofaskin?

Thanks again, great to get help from you!
/Micael