It would help if you were much more specific!!

Yes, a csv file can be created instead of a .html file by adding a new
'report' using a template for example called newreport.csv.tmpl and have
cheetah create the file every archive interval.  Note - every archive
interval will keep overwriting the previous .csv however!!

The database can be queried whenever you wish to create whatever file you
want by using any programming language or exprting the results of a query
issued using sqlite3.

It really depends on exactly what you are trying to achive, and you are
being extremely vague.  There is more that one way to create files - using
weewx is one way, writing additional programs and scripts provide more
methods.  Which is more appropriate depends on the real requirement end
expectations.