I haven't been using TOP to monitor memory usage - I have cmon running and
note the total memory use is creeping up.  I restarted this station a
couple of times yesterday. I had a request to show the freezing level on
some charts - ended up setting soilTemp4 to 32 degrees and including it on
some charts.

[image: Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 5.56.31 AM.png]

Ralph