Need these to format to %.2f or %.1f and I can't find where it does it.
This is a snipped capture of output of my current.inc:

[image: LakeData_Current.jpg]
#if $day.lakeElevation.has_data
#end if

#if $day.lakeWaveheight.has_data
#end if

I need for LakeElevation and lakeWaveheight to %.2f and %.1f.

These two are the images created, the y axis fmt is correct on them.

Where do I override a format on a specific instance?