hi
I confirm also that it works well on my RPi 2b

*pi@raspberrypi:~ $ lsb_release -aNo LSB modules are available.Distributor
ID: RaspbianDescription:    Raspbian GNU/Linux 9.4 (stretch)Release:
9.4Codename:       stretch*

*pi@raspberrypi:~ $ uname -aLinux raspberrypi 4.14.71-v7+ #1145 SMP Fri Sep
21 15:38:35 BST 2018 armv7l GNU/Linux*

Patrick