RE: Forecasting Extension, RPi, Raspbian, weewx v3.9.1, XTide v2.15.2
https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/forecasting

The xtide package (sudo apt-get install xtide) is an old, neglected, and
abandoned Debian package. How old? It and its related data: xtide
v2.13.2-1+b1 and data circa 20100529. The net result is as you would
expect, tide heights and times have drifted enough away from current NOAA
predictions to be noticeable or worse.

Building XTide from source files on the RPi (including a path statement in
/etc/environment, to the harmonics file; i.e.,
/usr/local/share/xtide/harmonics-dwf-20181227-free.tcd) has xtide working
properly by itself; however, when viewing /var/log/syslog I'm seeing
STATION_NOT_FOUND.

I was wondering if there might be any documentation written for
non-programmers in how weewx and XTide have been integrated?