Rich,

I was just thinking abouth the battery-low indication of your station and the
other station in the neighboorhood where we have received the data from.

Are the days short in the region where you live? If so, the supercapacitor
which suplies the power at night might have unsufficient voltage and then the
lithium battery comes in to deliver extra power. When the battery power is low,
you get the warning.

But also the power of the tranmitter of your Davis weather station will be low.
That might be the reason you won’t see them with your scan tool.

Luc