Hi Pat.
I think everything is updated for metric. I don't know if some group is
missing. Which group Windrun does belong?

    [[Defaults]]
        [[[Units]]]
            # The following section sets what unit to use for each unit
group.
            # NB: The unit is always in the singular. I.e., 'mile_per_hour',
            # NOT 'miles_per_hour'
            [[[[Groups]]]]
                group_altitude = meter             # Options are 'foot' or
'meter'
                group_degree_day = degree_C_day    # Options are
'degree_F_day' or 'degree_C_day'
                group_pressure = hPa               # Options are 'inHg',
'mmHg', 'mbar', or 'hPa'
                group_rain = mm                    # Options are 'inch',
'cm', or 'mm'
                group_rainrate = mm_per_hour       # Options are
'inch_per_hour', 'cm_per_hour', or 'mm_per_hour'
                group_speed = km_per_hour          # Options are
'mile_per_hour', 'km_per_hour', 'knot', or 'meter_per_second'
                group_speed2 = km_per_hour2        # Options are
'mile_per_hour2', 'km_per_hour2', 'knot2', or 'meter_per_second2'
                group_temperature = degree_C       # Options are 'degree_F'
or 'degree_C'