On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 11:22:28 AM UTC-4, V. Kelly Bellis wrote:

> One thought that keeps coming up, are any of your tests being done on a
> system where the only xtide installation is v2.15.2?

i have been testing on a raspberry pi and an x64 box, both running some
version of debian.  both have old and new xtide on them.

i'll try removing the debian xtide from the pi so see if that gives me
results like yours (but it won't be for a few days - boats going in the
water now, so lots of bottom painting and logistics to take care of)